136届广交会来啦,接待客户英文话术,用起来

136届广交会来啦,接待客户英文话术,用起来

日期: 2024-10-15 15:11:52    浏览: 6325

第一:引导客户进自己的展会摊位


1: 早上好,先生。我带您参观一下我们的展位吧?
Good morning, sir. Can I show you around our booth?
2: 能要一张您的名片吗?
Can I have your business card?
3: 抱歉,我的名片刚用完了。
I’m sorry, I’ve just run out of business cards.
4: 没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗?
That’s okay, can you write down your contact information for me?
5: 抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了。
Sorry, I have just one last card left.
6: 没关系,我将名片拍个照就行。
That’s okay, I’ll just take a picture of the card.
7: 我们工厂在深圳,主要产品有A和B。
Our factory is located in Shenzhen, and our main products are A and B.
8: 您对哪方面的产品感兴趣呢?
Which products are you interested in?
9: 您可以把收集到的这些重的彩页资料放在这儿,我同事可以帮忙照看。
You can leave these heavy brochures here with us; my colleague will keep an eye on them.
10: 那太好了,这些资料好重。
That would be great, these brochures are quite heavy.
11: 您好,欢迎来我们展会看看。
Hello, welcome to our exhibition.
12: 早上好,我能为您做些什么呢?
Good morning, how can I assist you today?
13: 这是我的名片,我可以拿一张您的名片吗?
Here’s my business card, may I have one of yours?


第二:与客户打开话题


1: 您来展会是想看点什么?
What are you looking to see at the exhibition today?
2: 您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?
What type of products are you interested in finding at the exhibition?
3: 您今天有找到您想要的产品吗?
Have you found the products you were looking for today?
4: 请看看我们的宣传手册。
Please have a look at our brochures.
5: 这是我们的产品图册和联系卡。
Here’s our product catalog and my contact card.
6: 您是做哪一行的?
What line of business are you in?
7: 这位是我们公司的总经理徐总。
This is our company’s general manager, Mr. Xu.
8: 给您来杯咖啡吧?咱们坐下来谈。您还有哪些感兴趣的功能我这边没提到?
Would you like a cup of coffee? Let’s sit down and talk. Is there any other features you’re interested in that I haven’t mentioned?


第三、询问客户意向你可以跟着询问他获取进一步的细节,以下表达仅供参考:


1: 您来展会是想看点什么?
What brought you to this trade show?
2: 您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?
What are you looking for at the show?
3: 我给您简短介绍一下我们的产品好吗?
Would you like me to give you a quick overview of what we offer?


第四、留下联系方式


1: 能要一张您的名片吗?
May I have your name card?
抱歉,我的名片刚用完了。
Sorry, I just ran out of my card.
没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗。
It’s OK. Could you write the information down here?
2: 抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了。
Sorry, I just have one last card.
没关系,我将名片拍个照就行。
Doesn’t matter. I can take a photo of it.


第五、产品介绍


1: 我们在这行五年了,这是我们的目录和我们的简介,我们有和大客户合作,比如,美国ABC和德国DEF。
We have been in this industry for five years. Here is our catalog and a brief introduction. We work with major clients such as ABC in the USA and DEF in Germany.
2: 这种新产品在(哪里)很受欢迎,我想它也会在你国的市场上很畅销。
This new product is to the taste of the (country/region) market. I think it will also have a good market in your country.
3: 这种品现在需求量很大,我们也有很多其他来自不同国家的询盘。
This product is now in great demand and we have received many inquiries from other countries.
第六、询问需求数量
1: 谢谢你询价,为了更有效提出报价,能否请您谈谈所需求的数量。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you let us know the quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
2: 这款产品的最小起订量是500台,您对此有问题吗?
The MOQ of this model is 500pcs. Is it OK for you?
3: 您的平均采购量是多少?或许我能基于这个数据给您报价。
What’s the average quantity of your order please? Maybe I can quote on it.


第七、邀请参观工厂


1: 相信参观完我厂后,您会对我们/我们的产品有更清晰的认识。
I am sure you will have a clearer idea about us/our product after visiting our factory.
2: 我们工厂的展示空间有更多可供选择的样本。
There are more available samples in our showing room for your options.
3: 您有兴趣参观一下我们的工厂吗?我们可以开车送你过去,实地了解整个制造过程。
Would you like to have a look at our factory? We will drive you there. You can look over the whole manufacturing process.


第八、产品报价


1: 这是我们的报价单供参考。
This is our price list for your reference.
2: 这是我们的FOB报价单。但单上的所有价格,将以我方最后确认为准。
These are our FOB prices. All listed prices are subject to our final confirmation.


第九、引导客户下单


1: 如果您可以在展会期间确认订单,可以给您更多的折扣。
If you can confirm the order during the fair, we can give you more discount.
2: 我们提供样品,您可以试用一下。我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品。
We provide samples, you can try it out. After you have tried it out, I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a very good product.

第十、巧妙结尾


1: 您是否介意和我拍张合影?
Would you mind taking a photo with me?
2: 您是否介意我加一下您的Skype/微信/LinkedIn/Whatsapp,我把照片发给您。
Do you mind if I add you on Skype/WeChat/LinkedIn/Whatsapp, so I can send you the photo?
3: 您可以在我们网站上看到更多信息。
You can find more information on our website.
4: 您打算在中国呆多久?要不要来我们工厂看看?
How long will you be staying in China? Would you like to visit our factory?
5: 您今晚有空吗?想请您吃个饭。
Are you free tonight? I would like to invite you to dinner.
6: 这是送给您的一点小礼品。
Here’s a small gift for you.